The mission of the Snohomish Garden Club is to stimulate knowledge of and love of gardening, to aid in the protection of native trees, plants, and birds, and to encourage civic planting.
- The Snohomish Garden Club, now in its 77th year, is a mix of both men and women who love to garden. The club provides education for gardeners as well as a fun social setting.
- Each year, the Snohomish Garden Club, supports the community by distributing the donations and proceeds from fundraising events. The money goes to local horticulture and conservation projects as grants for gardening related activities and scholarships for high school students going to college. Club Members sponsor and organize special events such as the plant sale, flea market and raffle, garden tours, special speakers at club meetings, and more!
- Our projects include a Gazebo Garden and The Martha Perry Veggi Garden that harvests 16 to 20 tons of produce for the Snohomish and Maltby Food Banks.
- If you are interested in joining the club, please complete an application. We look forward to having you!
- Do you use Facebook? "Like" us to get club updates.